Assistant Professor at the Department of Political Science
4 days left
- Part Time
Deadline 30 Apr 2019
Start date 1 July or by agreement
Masaryk University, the Dean of Faculty of Social Studies opens a position of Assistant Professor at the Department of Political Science.
Working time: half-time
Start date: 1 July 2019 or by agreement
Application deadline: 30 April 2019
- Teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels;
- Supervising Bachelor and Master's theses;
- Publication of scientific research results.
- Ph.D. in Political Science or similar field;
- Focus on teaching and research in the field of political corruption and money in politics;
- Good publication records;
- Ability to teach in English and Czech;
- Teamwork skills.
- The background of a prestigious and successful institution;
- Motivational environment.
- Cover letter;
- Professional CV and copies of documents of qualifications;
- Summary of publications in the last 10 years structured according to the RIV (Information Register of R&D results) rules, including citation response;
- List of the research projects and grants obtained in the last 10 years. Please state whether you were a Principal Investigator or participant;
List of taught courses and supervised Bachelor and Master's theses.
Please send your applications with the required documents to the Faculty of Social Studies MU, Personnel Office, Mrs. Eva Dopplerová, Joštova 10, 602 00 Brno. Deadline for submission of applications is 30 April 2019. Further information can be obtained from the faculty personnel office, Mrs. Eva Dopplerová, tel. 549 493 349
Information about the Department of Political Science can be found here: https://www.fss.muni.cz/o-nas/struktura-pracoviste/231300-katpolitologie