Senior Course Adviser
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Admissions and Advice Centre
- CQUniversity Rockhampton, Mackay
- Total Remuneration $92,573 $99,702 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $78,226 to $84,250 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
Working in the Student Admissions and Advice Centre, within the Course Advice Team, you will be responsible for the provision of specialist advice and services relevant to student support, courses and units offered by the University. You will guide and support students throughout their time at University to achieve their education goals, through the provision of formal course and unit information.
You will bring to the position:
- The ability to proactively work on demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to work within carefully documented policies, procedures and other rules for doing business.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- Proficient in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Comprehensive knowledge or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge, of issues relevant to the higher education sector, CQUniversity’s courses and policies/procedures and current legislative guidelines, with the ability to interpret and implement as necessary.
- Researching, analysing, interpreting and resolving difficult client related matters independently, with minimal supervision.
- Establishing and maintaining effective channels of communication and positive relationships through exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients, both as an individual and as a team member.
- Providing excellent customer service that is results focussed to meet the needs of diverse customers / stakeholders.
- A degree with subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Experience working in the higher education sector would be advantageous.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday 28th March 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33009
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.