Research Associate in Chemical Engineering
Organization Name Chemical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Providing adequate research support geared toward on time, quality deliverables.
- Carry out comprehensive literature review on co-precipitation of different foulent
- Develop mathematical model for co-precipitation prediction
- Raise any needed purchase requests and follow equipment and experiments setups installations
- MSc in Chemical Engineering
- 1-2 years related research experience; Professionality in Matlab program is advantage
How To Apply
Note: You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Research Associate in Chemical Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly