Senior Nurse Lecturer
2 days left
- Full Time
Location: London Waterloo
Closing date: 25/03/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: School of Nursing
You will work closely with the Heads of Programmes, Placement / Scholarship Lead to realise the strategic vision of the School of Nursing to deliver our Pre-registration Nursing portfolio.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
You will be responsible for:
- Liaise with relevant institutes/professional bodies/practice placement providers, where necessary
- Contribute to the management of the academic content and pedagogy of programmes.
- Liaise with Programme Support Officers.
- Contribute to the quality monitoring and continuous improvement activity in line with BPP’s General Academic Regulations and policies.
- Contribute to the analysis / quality indicators for programme quality/student performance and monitor and act upon them where necessary.
- Attended Examination Boards.
- Attend University wide committees and groups as delegated.
- Not applicable to this role at this time.
Teaching & Student Support
- Undertake lecturing appropriate to the level of responsibility of the role.
- Support student through the completion of academic work.
- Support student through practice based learning and assessment.
- Support student who face challenges with progression / completion of their studies.
- Advise and action student referrals to other University Central support services
- Support the Assessment Lead and team to ensure all assessment activities are comoleted in accord with approved programmes.
- Engage in academic marking.
- Engage in academic moderation.
- Moderate Practice Assessment Documentation.
- Prepare and Support clinical staff as required.
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this role