Lecturer in Cryo-Electron Microscopy
Lecturer in Cryo-electron microscopy
Department : Randall Cell & Molecular Biophysics
The successful candidate will be expected to develop an independent extramurally funded research program and contribute to teaching at undergraduate and graduate level. The post will be embedded in the highly interdisciplinary and collaborative environment of Randall Centre for Cell and Molecular Biophysics and will join an interactive group of investigators with expertise in X-ray crystallography, NMR, and other biophysical approaches.
In particular we request:
- Expertise in the field of practical and computational cryo-electron microscopy (single particle and/or tomography)
- Ability to work well as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team and to share and encourage good practice
- Nationally/internationally recognised high-quality research activity through a portfolio of individual and joint research awards.
- Experience in supervising and training postgraduate and undergraduate students and postdoctoral research staff.
- Active role in the planning, organisation and delivery of a range of teaching and assessment activities in accordance with the Departmental workload model.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
This is a full-time post
The selection process will include a panel interview, an assessment, a presentation.
To apply, please register with the King's College London application portal and complete your application online.
Grade and Salary : Grade 7, £45,259 - £53,355 per annum inclusive of £3,223 London Weighting Allowance per annum
Job ID : 011466
Close Date : 11-Apr-2019
Contact Person : Tim Olliver
Contact Details : email@example.com