Associate Professor in School of Health Care Administration - Finance
Associate Professor in School of Health Care Administration
School of Health Care Administration
The College of Management at Taipei Medical University invite applications for Associate Professor position in the School of Health Care Administration.
Contract type: Full-time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated faculty member with Ph.D. degree of Finance who have experiences or expectation of doing interdisciplinary research and will contribute to our international research profile and provide cutting-edge teaching to students in a cross-disciplinary environment. The new appointee will be based at the College of Management at Taipei Medical University.
$80,670NTD~$140,670NTD per month + benefits
- Individual empirical (performance evaluation, financial management, medical industry) as a field of expertise.
- Can teach the courses of medical management of cost accounting, financial management.
- With the medical industry related research author.
- As a Postdoctoral Fellow more than four years or teaching experience is preferred.
Application Documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of education and working experience diploma (any foreign diploma should be verified in advance by the overseas office, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Publication list
- A statement of teaching interests with course outlines
- Previous teaching portfolio/outlines
- Two letters of recommendation
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For the application of our new fulltime positions, the interested applicants please make a hard copy of your curriculum vitae. Compose this hard copy, as well as the forms accompanying “The Procedure of Teachers ' Employment and Promotion” and e-mail the package to the department/course you are to apply.
School of Health Care Administration, College of Management
Taipei Medical University
250 Wuxing Street, Taipei, Taiwan
Please notify the unit/department, instead of any individual receiver, on the envelop for your delivery.
Deadline and Submission
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 GMT+8, March 31, 2019
For further information regarding this application, please contact Ms. Su at email@example.com