Head of Recruitment
2 days left
- Full Time
Head of Recruitment
Job number SUPP104793
Division/School Home, Recruitment and Conversion
Contract type Open Ended
Working pattern Full time
Salary £43,267 - £48,677 per annum
Closing date for applications 24-Mar-2019
The University of Bristol Home Recruitment and Conversion Team are recruiting for a Head of Recruitment.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join the newly created Home Recruitment and Conversion Team. Recognised as a leading authority on undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate taught (PGT) student conversion within the University, the Head of Recruitment (home student) will work closely with the Director and Deputy Director of Home Recruitment and Conversion and Head of Conversion to shape and deliver the end-to-end experience of enquirers to enrolled students at the University of Bristol.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving recruitment across key stages of the student journey to achieve our ambitious undergraduate and postgraduate recruitment goals.
Specifically, the role will lead on the following areas:
- School and college targeting for recruitment activity including development of existing Schools/Colleges Engagement Strategy
- Key influencer strategies including parent/carer and teacher engagement
- The University’s programme portfolio such as two-year degrees and foundation years
- Individualised support strategies for recruiting programmes
- Physical and digital recruitment events such as open days and offer holder events
- Confirmation and clearing activity
- Market insight (including contribution to programme approval)
- Untapped markets which the University should be targeting for student recruitment
- Strategies to recruit students from untapped markets
- Reporting on recruitment progress to key stakeholders
The Head of Recruitment will be accountable for overseeing delivery for key performance indicators across the customer journey, will input to customer experience strategy and take responsibility for planning, developing and managing a broad range of sector-leading student recruitment strategies.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding communicator with a track record of successful delivery of student recruitment strategies including Confirmation and Clearing.
They will be able to work successfully with a range of stakeholders from across the University to ensure all understand, and contribute to, our work to attract and convert the highest calibre students from all backgrounds.
This is a full time, open ended post. Due to the nature of the work, occasional weekend working will be required and there may be restrictions on the taking of leave in August.
The deadline for applications is 11.59pm on Sunday 24 March 2019.
For an informal discussion of the role, please contact Doug Jennings, Deputy Director of Home Recruitment and Conversion on +44 (0)117 394 1523 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate and value difference, seeking to attract, develop and retain a diverse mix of talented people that will contribute to the overall success of Bristol and help maintain our position as one of the world’s leading universities.