Professor in Education Management
POSITION TITLE: Professor in Education Management
DEPARTMENT: INSTITUTE OF LEADERSHIP & EDUCATION ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT (ILEAD)
ACADEMIC DISCIPLINE: EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
SALARY: 45,574 – 50,418 RMB/month
ADVERTISEMENT CLOSING DATE: 30-Apr-19
JOB ID: 995718
CONTRACT TYPE: Full time
ILEAD is a unique and leading centre for education innovation, development, and education of educators (degree programmes) in education globally. Its key customers include XJTLU students, XJTLU staff, as well as local, regional, national and international educational practitioners and institutions. The main business of ILEAD includes:
- Pedagogical programmes (Postgraduate Taught and PhD degree programmes)
- Support for XJTLU student learning
- Educational and professional development for XJTLU staff
- Global community for education innovation
- Training and development initiatives for external educators and professionals in education sector
- Research on future university (internationalization, learning and teaching, educational leadership, educational management).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Applications are invited for Professor in the multidisciplinary topic of Educational Management with the Institute of Leadership and Education Advanced Development (ILEAD) at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University.
The successful applicant is also expected to take the role of Deputy Head of ILEAD, assisting the Head of Department to manage learning and teaching issues, and to manage the overall issues of ILEAD when the Head are away.
- Experience in the areas of Educational Leadership, Internationalization of Education, Language Education, Institutional Change in Higher Education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a diverse and dynamic environment where cross team or department collaboration is encouraged
- PhD degree, be able to demonstrate appropriate professional experience, have a track record in lecturing and also be able to evidence the ability or to produce high quality research publications.
- Lecturing experience at postgraduate level would be welcomed, particularly on master degree programmes.
- A strong track record in designing and delivering education programmes, executive coaching and management consulting for educational institutions and practitioners are also desirable.
Members of Academic Staff are entitled to subsidies for accommodation, travel, and children’s education, medical insurance, and a one-time relocation allowance is provided. Overseas staff may receive a tax “holiday,” depending on nationality and personal circumstances.
CITIZENSHIP AND VISA REGULATIONS:
Employment at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is regulated by Chinese Labour Laws, and must be comply with the regulations with the provincial government. These regulations stipulate who is eligible for legal employment with regard to obtaining work permits and visas.
Please send your application to AcademicPositions@xjtlu.edu.cn. In the subject line write the Positon you are applying for and quote the job ID number for reference.
Applications must be submitted in a single pdf file that includes 3 parts in the order of:
- A cover letter
- A current CV, including date of birth, country of citizenship, and highest degree level
- Contact Details for Three References
Applications should be received by the closing date stated above.
Informal enquiries may be addressed to the Staff Management Team at AcademicPositions@xjtlu.edu.cn or the Head of ILEAD, Dr. Xiaojun Zhang (email@example.com). Please quote the position and job ID in your enquiry.
Apply for Professor in Education Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly