2 days left
- Full Time
Deadline 28 Mar 2019
Start date 1.4.2019 or negotiable
We look for new colleagues to our team focused on interdisciplinary and international research projects. Do you want to be a part of such projects which really make sense? You are not looking for a routine, but would like to face challenges and prefer a variety of activities? Do you feel that it is responsible and meaningful to participate in operating of the systems you are contributing to/developed?
Then we are looking for you! Our team has pretty well managed communication with users, so it's going to influence you a very little and leaving you sufficient scope on your IT activities.
At this position you will:
- participate in various European projects, for example in the field of biomedicine
- develop (biomedical) applications, work on improvements of open-source software such as biomedical and scientific data processing tools and laboratory systems
- maintain a database of these data (custom adjustments according to the users´ needs) as well as more demanding server administration and deployment of the software in end laboratories
You are the person who:
- is college-educated (at least at bachelor's degree) in informatics or in a related technical field, (science education supplemented by programming experience is possible as well)
- knows programming languages as Java, Python and Unix shell
- is able to communicate in English at B1 level (reading documentation and occasionally writing in English is required)
- is a team worker
- is thorough and reliable
What is our offer?
- career growth and visible results due to work on the open-source systems
- interesting work on international projects involved in building research infrastructures
- dynamic work (no routine)
- individual approach to training in used and developed technologies
- the possibility to travel abroad and exchange stays
- flexible start and finish times, the possibility of home-office after training
- English-language courses
- possibility to participate in team building activities
- six weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution
- free parking
- full-time job (part-time job is also possible after agreement)
Send your CV via e-application below or to: email@example.com.