Technical Assistant for BioNEST
As a technical person he/she may assist for maintaining the Bio-labs for cleaning and maintaining in the instruments.
He/she will be involved in processing the sample for analysis.
He/She will be responsible for maintaining the service book and other maintenance related activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for maintaining the instruments. Service related indents and queries. Analysis of samples and any other work related to incubation facility.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Bio-Technical Research Associate/Scientist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG:B.Sc - Physics, B.Tech/B.E. - Biomedical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Industrial & Systems Engineering
Vellore Institute of Technology
VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.
More searches like this
- Permanent Biological Sciences Estates & Facilities jobs in India
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Estates & Facilities jobs in India
- Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Estates & Facilities jobs in India
- Permanent Life sciences Estates & Facilities jobs in India
- Permanent Medicine & Dentistry Estates & Facilities jobs in India