Times Higher Education (THE), the leading global authority on university performance, is looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and talented marketing manager to join our team of event professionals.
THE’s portfolio of events is a programme of worldwide activity, headed by our flagship annual World Academic Summit, and a regular series of regional summits and forums, designed for leaders from across the academic community to meet and shape the future for international higher education governance and innovation.
The Marketing Manager will primarily work on THE’s World Summit Series and global forums. You will be responsible for development and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns for 6-7 events annually, ensuring that revenue and delegate targets are met. You will also have the opportunity to see your hard work come to life at events around the world.
Main responsibilities include:
- Strategic development, budgeting and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Sourcing partnerships with media, associations and other key groups relevant to the target audience
- Data analysis of marketing campaigns for strategic growth
- Collaborating with the content team to create regular blog posts, videos, podcasts, infographics, etc.
- Monitoring and coordinating social media communication
Skills and experience:
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years of B2B marketing experience
- Good communication, organisational and relationship-building skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong copy-writing abilities to create appealing content to a specific audience
- Knowledge of marketing tools and systems including Google Analytics, WordPress, SalesForce and CMS
- Excellent time management and proven project management skills
- Must be prepared to travel internationally
Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
This vacancy will remain open until the right candidate is found. First round interviews will take place from Wednesday 13 March at our Central London offices.
To apply please send your cover letter, including details of your current salary and CV to Stacy Murray, Senior Marketing Manager, email@example.com
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly