Academic, School of Access Education
- Casual Pool
- School of Access Education
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The School of Access Education supports the overall management of CQUniversity’s enabling courses, Skills for Tertiary Education Preparatory Studies (STEPS), Tertiary Entry Program (TEP) and the Academic Learning Centre (ALC) which supports undergraduate and coursework post graduate students and the LLNC, which supports VET students’ Language Literacy and Numeracy skills.
The School of Access Education is currently seeking expressions of Interest for casual Academics to make contributions to the institution, specifically at the undergraduate and postgraduate coursework level. You will provide academic learning support via one on one appointments, small group sessions or face to face / Zoom workshops in the academic writing and communication area of the Academic Learning Centre services within the School of Access Education.
Please note this is an expression of interest only - your application will remain current for a period of twelve months.
You will have:
- Possession of a relevant Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in education or related discipline with industry or professional experience.
- Advanced knowledge of English grammar and sentence structure.
- Familiarity with University standards and academic writing, including how to research, write and reference assignments.
- Knowledge and commitment to the principles of adult learning and lifelong learning
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31 December 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32988
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply