Research Associate in Applied Mathematics
2 days left
- Full Time
Organization Name Mechanical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution,seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders andcritical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- The Research Associate will work under the guidance of Prof. Gouss is in analyzing numerically various reacting flow configurations. He/she will make the numerical experiments and the collection of the numerical diagnostics. He/she will write reports on the results and will write manuscripts to be submitted to scientific journals.
- BS and MSc in Applied Mathematics
- Knowledge of computational singular perturbation analysis and its application for the analysis of reacting flows.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)