Lecturer, Assistant, or Associate Professor in Criminal Justice
The King Fahd Security College (KFSC) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, invites applications for full-time Criminal Justice faculty members at the Lecturer, Assistant, or Associate Professor Rank. These faculty members would teach in the security studies component of a baccalaureate degree being offered at KFSC. This position will require relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia no later than 18 August 2019.
These faculty members will teach three course sections per term, serve on committees to develop the curriculum, and participate in other assignments to advance academic programs in the College. All instruction will be in English.
KFSC offers a very competitive base salary and benefits package to qualified candidates. Candidates with a master’s degree are eligible for the rank of Lecturer. Candidates with a master’s degree and more than 10 years of professional experience in criminal justice are eligible for the rank of Assistant Professor.
Candidates with a doctorate in criminal justice or a related field are eligible for the rank of Assistant Professor. Candidates with a doctorate that have attained the rank of Associate Professor at an accredited university are eligible for the rank of Associate Professor. The standard contract is 1 year, renewable indefinitely and will be contingent upon your ability to satisfy the requirements for a work visa.
The University of New Haven is advising KFSC in the development of this degree program, and assisting KFSC in this faculty search process. These positions are not faculty appointments at the University of New Haven. Faculty selection is exclusively the responsibility of KFSC.
Candidates are required to pass all necessary background and security checks and also must be able to obtain and consistently maintain all requisite Visas and Work Permits in order to secure and continue in the employ of the KFSC and/or its hiring/personnel agent.
Benefits and Terms:
Competitive basic salary, plus:
- Foreign deployment enhancement (equal to 30% of basic salary)
- Housing allowance (equal to 30% of basic salary)
- Transportation allowance (equal to 10% of basic salary)
- School allowance for eligible dependents
- Mobilization benefit Demobilization benefit
- Resettlement Allowance (one month of basic salary)
- Annual home leave airfare allowance for employee and eligible dependents Annual vacation during summer
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance coverage End of service benefit
- Master’s degree in criminal justice, criminology, or other appropriate field. (ABD will be accepted, but only at the rank of Lecturer).
- Prior teaching experience in higher education.
Application Deadline and Process:
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position(s) is/are filled. Applicants should submit a Cover Letter (Indicating Position Search Number 20M-KFSC in the subject line), C.V., and Contact Information for three References via http://apply.interfolio.com/59663