International Partnerships and Compliance Manager
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $97,812 - $104,717 plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full time, Continuing
The Australian National University has an enviable international reputation for excellence in research, education and public policy. The university is Australia's most international university, ranked first in Australia and 7th in the world for international outlook according to the Times Higher Education International Outlook Indicator 2017.
The International Strategy & Partnerships (ISP) team, within the broader Global Engagement portfolio, is recruiting for a number of positions to enhance our capacity to deliver a university-wide approach to international engagement and ensure the universities global impact through this engagement.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a growing team.
The core function of the International Partnerships & Compliance Manager role is to manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all agreements are developed according to University Policy and Procedure, including all necessary due diligence, risk assessment, identified outcomes and review processes. The position will work closely with the newly created International Intelligence and Briefings Manager and the International Visits, Protocol and Delegations Manager to deliver a seamless understanding of international engagement across the university.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Managing relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure all agreements are developed according to University Policy and Procedure, including all necessary due diligence, risk assessment, identified outcomes and review processes.
- Liaising with partner organisations overseas and to identify and build opportunities for partnership activity.
- Monitoring and review the performance and value of international partnerships.Maintaining a database of information relating to University partners, including all details relevant to the development and maintenance of those partnerships
For further information please contact Jonathan Dampney, A/ Director International Strategy & Partnerships
Closing Date: 13 March 2019
Position Description: International Partnership and Compliance Manager_PD.docx
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.