Classification: ANU Officer 8 (Administration)
Salary package: $97,812 - $104,717 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation Terms: Full time, Fixed term (10-months)
- Operational management of a talented, multidisciplinary marketing and communications team
- Support engagement programs for alumni and supporters of ANU
- Fast-paced, fun work environment with a well-established team
- Make a difference to the future of education and research
The Communications Manager leads a dynamic, multi-disciplinary communications team to develop and deliver best-practice alumni and donor-centric communication and marketing strategies, plans and activities to support alumni engagement and philanthropy. Work with a wide variety of content across multiple channels including web, print, email and social media.
To enquire about this position please contact Bianca Brownlow - Senior Manager, Donor Relations and Communications
Closing Date: 6 March 2019
Position Description: Communications Manager_PD.pdf
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities.
For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.