Postdoctoral Fellow for Research Project on Southeast Asian Family Dynamic Study
Job Opportunity at National University of Singapore for
Research Project on Southeast Asian Family Dynamic Study
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable full-time Postdoctoral Fellow for the above project at the Centre for Family and Population Research, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore. The candidate should have expertise in the family and population issues in East Asia or Southeast Asia regions. The position will be tenable for a period of 1 year at the first instance, with the possibility of renewal.
The Centre for Family and Population Research is dedicated to scientific advancement of research and training in the study of trends, determinants, and consequences of family and population changes.
This project is led by Professor Wei-Jun Jean Yeung to investigate the trends and patterns of family change in East Asia or Southeast Asia. Candidate will collaborate with the PI to publish relevant research in international journals.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- A PhD degree in Social Science discipline from a recognized university
- Research expertise in topics related to trends and changes in family, population and labour markets in East Asia or Southeast Asia
- Advanced quantitative research skills
- Publication record in areas related to the above specified research areas
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong organizational skill and interpersonal skill
Invitation to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send the following list of documents to Centre for Family and Population Research via email: email@example.com to Ms Sascha Ng
Deadline of application is 21 April 2019. We regret that only successful candidates will be notified via email.
- Cover letter and Resume (outlining your interest, qualifications, expected salary and publications if any)
- Research statement (max of 3 pages)
- Personal particulars form
- NUS Personal Data Consent for Job Applicants
- Copies of degree scrolls and transcript of grades
- 4 official referral letters, preferably one from supervisor
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/cfpr/joinus/index.html