Department Head/Associate Professor, Department of Labour Law and Social Security Law
Deadline 19 Mar 2019
Start date since April 1, 2018 or by agreement
The Dean of the Law Faculty of Masaryk University invites applications for the position of Department Head, and concurrently for the academic work position of an associate professor for the Department of Labour Law and Social Security Law
- Master’s degree in the study program of Law and Legal Science
- Associate Professor title - conferred
- at least 10 years of professional experience
- appropriate pedagogical and scientific activities in the area of labour law or social security law
- ability to lecture and publish in Czech and English (ability to lecture and publish in other languages being an advantage)
- fulfillment of conditions pursuant to Act No. 451/1991 Coll. determining some further prerequisites for certain positions in state bodies and organizations of the Czech and Slovak Federative Republic, the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic, as amended
- no other work duties at other universities whose study programs could be in competition with study programs taught at the Faculty of Law of Masaryk University, including lifelong learning
- experience in submitting and obtaining grant projects in the Czech Rebublic (e.g. GAČR) and/or internationally (e.g. Marie Curie, Visegrad Fund, ERC) being an advantage
- publishing activity (publication in impacted foreign periodicals being an advantage).
The applicant is required to submit
- her/his CV including a career summary
- certified copies of educational credentials and academic qualifications
- the overall concept of teaching provided by the Department of Labour Law and Social Security Law, including the structure and content of the compulsory and selective courses
- the concept of management and development of the Department of Labour Law and Social Security Law, including staffing
- a list of publications stating the three most important scientific publications, including information on the citation index and presentations at conferences.
The start date: 1 April 2019 or by agreement.
Applications are to be submitted at the Personnel and Wage Office of Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, by 19 March 2019, in the form of an e-application (see the Masaryk University website – Careers -Vacancies).