VE Teacher Certificate in Project Management Practice
Expression of Interest - VE Teachers for Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- School of Vocational Business Education
- Great CBD Location
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. We are global in attitude, action and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries and organisations.
Situated within the College of Business, the School of Vocational Business Education (VBE) offers a broad range of globally oriented, applied training and education, from Certificate to Associate Degree level, nationally and internationally (Indonesia and China) to approximately 4000 students.
The Business Services Industry Group delivers core generalist business programs in the fields of Information Technology, Business, Leadership, Management, Administration, Project Management and Small Business Start-ups. Programs are delivered on-campus and to industry using a range of teaching methods and contemporary learning technologies.
The Role and Your Responsibilities
The School is currently inviting expressions of interest for sessional teachers to deliver into the program of Certificate IV in Project Management Practice for Semester 1, 2019.
Subject expertise is required in the fields of:
- Apply project scope management techniques
- Apply project time management techniques
- Apply project quality management techniques
- Apply project cost management techniques
- Apply project human resources management approaches
- Apply project information management and communications techniques
- Apply project risk management techniques
- Apply project procurement procedures
- Survey stakeholders to gather and record information
Skills & Experience Required
Applicants will have:
- Recent teaching experience in Vocational Business Education to diverse student cohorts
- A commitment to supporting student learning and the student experience through engaging classroom delivery and facilitation
- A high level course administrative skills including the ability to provide timely, constructive and detailed feedback to a diverse student cohort on assessment tasks
- Be available to teach day classes on Friday and Saturday
A qualification in the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment from the TAE Training and Education Package is essential.
Appointment is subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
To apply please click 'Apply Now' and provide:
- Cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience with the above fields
- CV detailing any relevant industry and teaching experience
Applications close: Monday 26th November at 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information about the roles please contact Val Christou via email@example.com