- Continuing, Full Time
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $64,564 to $71,940 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $54,558 to $60,791 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
Develop your career within an innovative and dynamic team that is focussed on forward-thinking and future-proofing. The main duty and responsibility of the Facilities Management Directorate is to match the planning and management of the University estate – including buildings and assets – with CQUniversity’s strategic vision.
As a Facilities Officer you will work in a team environment to offer a wide range of services across the University, such as performing grounds maintenance duties, supporting events/functions, office relocations, fleet cleaning and store support. You will be able to maintain all areas of the University grounds and be capable of planning, organising, prioritising and resolving problems.
You will bring to the position:
- Experience conducting services such as grounds maintenance tasks, office moves, relocations, cleaning fleet vehicles, and physical set up of events/functions.
- An understanding of basic maintenance tasks and servicing of tools and equipment including tractors, mowers, whipper-snipper’s, and more.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- Demonstrated experience in grounds maintenance and the use of grounds tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of stores and warehousing processes including freight handling, receipting and dispatch.
- Experience using computer systems such as Microsoft Office Suite and corporate information systems.
- Knowledge of Workplace, Health and Safety requirements and demonstrated ability to work in compliance with WH&S provisions.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 3 March 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32960
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply