Leading Teacher Accounting, Finance
Melbourne Polytechnic is a leading Australian education provider that delivers vocational training and degrees through innovative, practical programs designed to meet the challenges of the modern workplace. With industry-standard facilities at campuses and training centres across Melbourne, Melbourne Polytechnic fosters learning and engagement within its community so students and staff can develop and achieve their goals.
Melbourne Polytechnic has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person interested in joining a dynamic training organisation.
Department: Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Ongoing position available
- Friendly working environment
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Leading Teacher Accounting, Finance.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide coordination, training and facilitation across a range programs and qualifications and related areas, to training clients.
- Contribute to the planning, development and review of programs offered by the area.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the department.
- A relevant qualification in Education and a TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools (TAEASS502) and Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills (TAELLN411) or (TAELLN401A).
- A course of teacher training accredited at Australian Qualifications Framework Level 6 or above in Adult Education.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to teach Finance, Accounting programs.
The salary will be the range of $93,073 - $95,912 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.
For a position description and other documentation access the Melbourne Polytechnic website: www.melbournepolytechnic.edu.au/jobs or the People and Culture Department on: 03 9269 1266
Applications Close: 25/2/2019