5 days left
- Full Time
- Promote the university to prospective students, graduates, employers and community groups
- Coordinate communications strategies and plans for the local campus
- Full Time Fixed term (13 months) role based in Canberra
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,000 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) directorate encompasses Marketing and Communications, Student Recruitment and Advancement, and Digital Strategy. MER plays a key role in profiling and positioning ACU as a first choice among its diverse community and stakeholder groups, including potential students, Catholic and corporate partners, donors, alumni and staff. The Future Students Unit focuses on long-term relationship building and engagement with future students and influencers.
As Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for promoting the University in local and regional areas to facilitate high quality applications from prospective students. You will:
- manage and coordinate marketing and student recruitment activities for the local campus
- monitor the local market to identify competitor activities, opportunities or threats
- identify opportunities for promoting ACU in the local media
- recruit and manage a team of student ambassadors to represent the campus to external stakeholders
You will need:
- completion of a degree in marketing, communications or a related area with subsequent relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- demonstrated experience developing and managing future student programs
- an ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and to communicate with impact
- a valid driver’s licence.
Evidence of ability to work with children, and contribute to and protect their safety and wellbeing. The successful applicant will be required to hold a valid working with children clearance for the state or territory in which the position is located.
This role may include evening and weekend hours.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $101,111 - $109,432 pa, including salary component $85,440 - $92,471 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 7), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
To discuss this role further contact Tony Ciccone on 02 9739 2091.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: 22 February 2019