Manager, Facilitator Engagement
- Build our Facilitator engagement strategy
- Newly created opportunity to contribute to our 2020 plan
- Attractive salary, plus generous staff benefits
About the job
Swinburne Professional is the corporate training arm of Swinburne University sitting within the engagement team. We are a dynamic and agile business unit offer tailored professional development for working professionals and organisations around Australia through the delivery of accredited and non accredited training.
We are looking for a positive and dynamic influencer with a passion for communication and developing strong working relationships to join us as Manager, Facilitator Engagement. In this newly created postion, you will focus on building positive experiences for both external and internal audiences with specific emphasis on engaging the large group of facilitators who are contracted to deliver our training.
You will play a key role in developing and implementing the new facilitator management capabilities within our new CRM to deliver a delightful user experience. You will be responsible for ensuring that all training programs delivered by Swinburne Professional are resourced by a suitably qualified and experienced facilitator and that all facilitators are onboarded with the overall business. In addition, you will manage facilitator pools for any newly emerging areas of business that Swinburne Professional oversees.
Working collaboratively across the University the Engagement team draws together and coordinates expertise from across the University to generate, design and implement a wide range of strategic engagement projects. The Engagement team has a blended mix of industry, community and alumni expertise.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Completion of a degree level qualification or relevant work experience; extensive experience and management expertise in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in the provision of high quality administrative and support services within a demanding, client focused environment.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external people, and maintain confidentiality.
Potentially, you may have previous experience as a Facilitator A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description
- Enjoy 50% study fee reduction
- Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (HALC) discounted memberships
- Free access to the HALC swimming pools
Discover more discounts when you start at Swinburne. Receive movie tickets and staff membership options at the Swinburne bookshop. Theres news subscriptions and computer and software discounts on offer.
Further information and how to apply
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2018 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Swinburne has also received the Victorian “High Commendation” Multicultural Excellence Award
To view the position description or to start an application click on apply' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume and cover letter outlining your motivation for the role.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on email@example.com
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on firstname.lastname@example.org. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au.
Applications close at 5 pm on Friday 22 February 2019