University Teacher for Organisation in Public Administration
UNIVERSITY OF LJUBLJANA, FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
This is a regular Full-Time position requiring 40 hours per week.
The selection of the candidate and the employment will be carried out after the adoption of the establishment plan of the UL for 2019 by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport.
- fulfilment of criteria for the granting of habilitation title of the University of Ljubljana - Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor for organisation in public administration, according to the Criteria for Election Into Titles of University Teachers, Science Workers and Associates, published at the website of the University of Ljubljana,
- rhetoric skills, work organization skills, knowledge and skill in the use of computer tools.
Short description of employment position and tasks:
- Designing and updating of curriculum and adaptation of university and higher education study programmes,
- organization and co-organization of all activities relevant to the execution of study courses in accordance with curriculums and developments in the professional field, coordination of work and control over the work of other teaching staff (assistants, technical and other staff),
- lectures for students, conduct of seminars and other pedagogical activities on the subject at undergraduate and post-graduate study programmes,
- guidance of research work and other study activities of students and mentoring for students in their seminary papers, diploma theses and other work,
- scientific research work, study and development of concepts, theories and methods.
Due date for application: 60 days from the date of publishing (until 8th April 2019).
Contact person at member:
Name and Surname: Mateja D. Murgelj; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.