Senior Lecturer in Project Management
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration $140,098 to $161,106 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $118,385 to $136,137 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
As a dual sector University our expertise lies in the provision of high quality on-campus and distance education, where we can provide our students with learning opportunities regardless of their location in Australia or the world. We are seeking a Senior Lecturer – Project Management to make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the school and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline.
You will bring to the position:
- A demonstrated ability and willingness to take a team leadership role, and mentor junior academic staff.
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience with a proven track record in motivating and managing others and leading a team in a supportive and collaborative work environment.
You will have:
- A postgraduate qualification in Project Management or closely related discipline. This will require a doctoral qualification or equivalent accreditation and standing.
- PMP, PRINCE2 or a CAPM certification.
- Membership with Program Management Institute.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 6 March 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32918
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume,Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters onlyin your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply