Academic in Engineering, Mechanical
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Melbourne & Perth
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. Our locations across Australia provide us with unrivalled access; we have one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities.
CQUniversity Australia is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Academics to conduct face-to-face lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various undergraduate units in the Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
Please note this is an expression of interest only - your application will remain current for a period of twelve months.
You Will Have:
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or another related discipline.
- Relevant experience teaching and/or working within the Mechanical Engineering industry.
- Membership, or eligible for membership of Engineers Australia (EA).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31 December 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32917
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume,Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters onlyin your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.