Location: Manchester St James's
Closing date: 28/02/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Professional Apprenticeships & Financial - Operations
The Apprenticeship Executive will be responsible for ensuring learners are fully signed up with compliance documents and are ready to be inputted into the funding systems in a timely manner, this will include PICS, Apprenticeship Service (AS) and BPP’s booking systems.
Responsible for ensuring the ESFA funding rules are adhered to through the on boarding process by audit checking all documentation completed for learners that wish to enrol with BPP.
Ensuring all learner on boarding is completed before the start date and all stake holders have had clear communications on the status of learners.
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting learners and line managers at each stage of the on boarding journey
- Ensuring learners are moving along the statuses in a timely manor before the start date.
- Checking and confirming eligibility of all apprentices and auditing sign-up packs before confirming eligibility
- Ensure accurate reporting is in place and internal and external stake holders have all the required information.
- Contacting employers to discuss eligibility/on boarding process by phone and email
- Contacting ineligible candidates and advising of next steps
- Ensure folders are saved onto Sharepoint and compliance checks are completed
- Daily monitoring of Apprenticeship onboarding inbox, replying to any queries and vetting exam/course booking forms before delegating to relevant team
- Working closely with the funding and service team to ensure all learners are added into our funding system and booking system in a timely manor before the apprenticeship start date
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for role
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS Windows operating system, including Excel and tracking tools to support this role
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpretation of facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors or variance from targets
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
It is preferred that the candidate has experience of the following:
- Experience of working through and managing a period of change and being able to recognize when processes need to be redesigned due to growth / decline in volume of workload