Reading Center Project Manager
Duke Reading Center
Project Manager Assistant (PMA)
- Interact with clinical study sites regarding image materials issues
- Assist with study startup, site certification activities
- Serve as backup liaison between the Duke Reading Center and the study sites
- Serve as backup liaison with study sponsor and CRO as appropriate
- Assist with data transfers to the study sponsor
- Attend conference calls with study sponsors
- Perform routine correspondence with sites, sponsors, and CROs
- Confirm receipt of all image materials received at the Duke Reading Center
- Respond to data queries as appropriate
- Prepare materials for grading and arbitration•Perform data entry, filing, and other clerical duties
- Assist all Duke Reading Center staff members as necessary to meet the needs of the various studies
- Attend Duke Reading Center group meetings as needed
Job Code 809 READING CENTER PROJECT MGR.
Requisition Number 401548691
Duke Entity MEDICAL CENTER
Job Family Level 10
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex,sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires analytical, communications, and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program.
None above education listed above.
Auto req ID