University Teacher of Internal Medicine
University of Ljubljana (UL), Faculty of Medicine, Vrazov trg 2, 1000 Ljubljana
Type of contract: permanent
CONDITIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Doctoral degree
- Valid habilitation title: University teacher of Internal Medicine (Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Full Professor)
The candidate fulfills the condition if he / she has a valid UL title or the valid title of the Guest teacher at UL. If, at the time of application, the candidate does not have an election to the abovementioned titles, but he meets the qualitative and quantitative conditions for election to these titles, he can apply for the job vacancy, in which case, together with the application, he / she shall also provide evidence of compliance with the above criteria, accompanied by a statement , in the event of a decision by the selection committee, the application shall also be considered as an application for election to the title or for the recognition of the title.
- Knowledge of the Slovenian language at the level B2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). If the selected candidate does not meet this condition at the time of job placement, he must complete it within three years from the date of employment.
- Candidates must enclose with the application a written biography and bibliography.
- At the same time, employment in the public health establishment, which is an educational institution or institution, authorized to carry out this study activity.
- forming and updating a syllabus and adjusting university and higher vocational education programs to the requirements,
- organizing and co-organizing all activities for the realization of the course in accordance with the syllabus and expert's findings, coordination of work and supervising other teachers’ (assistants, technical and other co-workers) course,
- lecturing students, managing seminars and other pedagogical activities of the course in undergraduate study programs,
- managing, evaluating and correcting exams and tests,
- directing art work and research work, directing the study activities of students and mentoring students with the execution of their diploma papers and other works,
- Scientific-research and artwork, study and development of concepts, theories and methods.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 60 days, 30.1.2019-31.3.2019
University of Ljubljana promotes gender equality in employment and work and especially invites female candidates.
Employment contract can only be concluded with a candidate who qualifies for the position.
Mitja Košnik M.D., PhD, Professor, Head of the Department of Internal Medicine
Igor Švab M.D., Ph.D., Professor