Supports senior level health system leadership
In support of a department or group of professionals, regularly required to resolve moderately complex (non-routine) administrative problems independently or with others. Problem resolution may include research. Tasks are typically diverse and advanced.
In addition to tasks outlined in the Administrative Clerk description, examples of work at this level may typically include some combination of the following:
- Independently prepare more complex documentation, reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets at designate intervals and as requested.
- Coordinate special projects.
- Research budget variance and follow up to resolve issues.
- Develop advanced presentation materials.
- Prioritize and resolve inquiries (phone, e-mail, in person).
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinate related arrangements.
- Act as a liaison between the department and external groups.
- Explain policy/procedures to other parties based on knowledge of the company and department guidelines.
- Collect,compile and analyze moderately complex data and information.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Creatively uses PC, word processing and other office tools. Thorough knowledge of department policies, procedures, and goals.