Lecturer in Educational Developer
- 2x Continuing, Full Time
- 1x Fixed Term (until 31/01/2020), Full Time
- Learning and Teaching Services
- Campus Negotiable - Cairns, Mackay, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Bundaberg, Sydney or Melbourne
- Total Salary $96,637 to $114,762 (excluding superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
Learning and Teaching Services (LTS) supports quality learning and teaching across the University and is responsible for shaping and implementing the University’s vision of excellence and leading the strategic initiatives to achieve these goals. LTS provides a range of resources including support for staff in curriculum development and enhancement, Moodle, multimedia production, policy advice, course review and accreditation, articulation, academic pathways, WIL and internships and more.
With over 20 Australian campuses, CQUniversity’s national footprint is among the largest and fastestgrowing. We feature in every mainland state, and roles in regional areas gain access to national-scale initiatives and operations. This position has location flexibility with the possibility of working on the Cairns, Mackay, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Bundaberg, Sydney or Melbourne Campus.
You will bring to the position:
- An understanding of the latest trends and innovations in education and the ability to identify opportunities to enhance learning and teaching initiatives and innovations.
- A commitment to understanding and meeting customer expectations and satisfaction and achieving efficiency through continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to contribute to curriculum development, writing and evaluation.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent.
- Familiarity with tertiary education regulatory bodies and the ability to implement into curricula design.
- An understanding of current professional, educational trends and educational issues in both higher education and the VET sector.
Apply today for a career that changes lives. www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 27 February 2019.
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32921
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.