Section Head of Asset Management
Location Doha, QA
Department Name Facilities and General Services Department
Ensure the integrity of assets management and mechanisms in place as per the policy and procedures including inventory management; receiving, issuing, returning, disposal and inspections of assets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages activities and property movement and storage of assets
- Control and manage the storage of assets, disposal, surplus, or salvage,
- Check and process assets requests and handle them for assets available in store
- With guidance of the Manager, plan, organize and implement physical count of Fixed and Non Fixed assets of all property on regular basis.
- Find discrepancies during physical count and conduct inspection
- Print and prepare bar-code and tag number for new purchased assets and damaged bar-code as necessary.
- Arrange and organize assets in the stores with consideration of safety requirement
- Ensure that returning assets have all the necessary documents, return form plus Loss and damage form with approval
- Report any discrepancy and illegal issues to manager
- Regularly physical count, spot check and update store assets inventory list .
- Coordinates of auction activities including releasing items for auction, providing descriptions, photographing items, reconciliation and preparation of monthly auction disposal report.
- Troubleshoots any assigned problems with purchase orders, deliveries, or pickups that require special attention.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations according to the approved policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
- At lest 3 - 5 experience in assets management and inventory control
- Ability for using assets management automated programs (IT Solution)
- Relevant staff/team supervisory experience
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all end-user management, and staff
How To Apply
Job Category Non-Academic
End Date of Advertisment 28-Feb-2019