Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager, Edinburgh
Salary £29,209 - £34,271 per annum
SRUC is unique in Scotland and one of the largest organisations of its kind in Europe. Our ambitious and exciting vision is to work at local, national and international levels, leading innovation and sustainable development in agriculture and rural sectors.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified Service Delivery Manager to take on immediate accountability for the provision of effective Information and Digital Service (IDS) delivery and problem resolution to measurable Service Level Agreements and ensuring day-to-day user issues are resolved. This will include ensuring effective communications during incidents affecting IDS service provision and responsibility for ensuring a small team of analysts/engineers are scheduled to provide IDS support assistance and services.
Reporting to the IDS Group Manager, the main scope of the job is outlined below:
- IDS Support Team Management and customer service provision for all of IDS
- Reporting on and monitoring of the group’s KPIs
- Liaison/Management of service providers for network, telephony services, printing services, VC and AV services, etc.
- Customer Liaison including:
- Conducting/co-ordinating regional site visits.
- Meeting with senior faculty staff
- Meeting with SRUCSA
- Developing and maintaining a continues service improvement plan, this includes managing the student experience and working with IDS management and business partner to identify and implement improvements that can be made
- Provision of end user training and induction.
- Ensuring that all end user documentation is complete and reviewed as required.
- Incident & Problem Management.
- Log calls and undertake tasks as prioritised by the Service Desk system adopted to ensure adherence to IDS Service Level agreements
- Support users (Staff, Students and other authorised users) in the resolution of issues with respect to using SRUC systems, equipment and facilities.
- Answer service desk calls when required to do so.
- Participate in IDS Projects as required.
- Perform additional duties as directed by the Line Manager
You should possess a HNC/HND in Computing or similar field or Equivalent experience with additional experience and abilities as outlined in the Job Particulars document downloadable below.
A full clean driving licence is essential for this role as some travel to remote locations may occasionally be required.
Please download and read the following information before proceeding with your application:
To apply for this role, please click APPLY.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted without a completed application form.
SRUC Leading the way in Agricultural and Rural Research, Education & Consultancy.
SRUC is committed to valuing Diversity, advancing Equality and respecting Human Rights throughout the organisation and encouraging applications from disabled people using the “Disability Confident Employer” symbol. SRUC is a member of the Athena SWAN charter.
SRUC. A Charitable company limited by guarantee, SC003712. Registered in Scotland No SC10304
Closing date 24 February 2019