Clinical Research Coordinator Health
- Abstract information from electronic medical record and enter data into clinical registry
- Supervise research assistants performing data abstraction and entry, including: training, auditing, and assigning of work to ensure goals for data volume and accuracy are met
- Develop and test online data collection forms using REDCap
- Supervise the development and testing of online collection forms within REDCap by research assistants
- Meet with principal investigators to discuss REDCap projects and provide progress updates as needed
- Assist with quality improvement projects
- Attend MCORRP and project meetings
- Assist Project Manager in performing chart audits at participating hospitals
Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of experience in healthcare or research. Familiarity with basic medical terminology. Proficiency in operating a Windows computer and using Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel.
1-3 years experience abstracting information from electronic medical records and entering data into an online data collection form. Familiarity with database development using REDCap or other tools used to develop and capture data using online data collection forms for research purposes.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
Michigan Medicine improves the health of patients, populations and communities through excellence in education, patient care, community service, research and technology development, and through leadership activities in Michigan, nationally and internationally. Our mission is guided by our Strategic Principles and has three critical components; patient care, education and research that together enhance our contribution to society.
Job openings are posted for a minimum of seven calendar days. This job may be removed from posting boards and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.