Department Head and Concurrently as an Academic Worker for Department of Pathological Physiology
Deadline 24 Feb 2019
Start date July 2019
Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for the position a Department Head and concurrently as an Academic Worker for Department of Pathological Physiology.
- A University degree in general medicine, respectively equivalent education acquired abroad
- The rank of professor in the field of Pathological Physiology
- Fulfillment of the prerequisites according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., the persons born after December 1, 1971 do not have to prove
- Personality and professional preconditions for the management of the department
- Personal and professional qualifications for the guarantee of vocational subjects taught at the given department
- Scientific and publishing activities in the given field
- Moral integrity
Applications together with a structured CV, photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas, a criminal record, certificate according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., an overview of scientific and publishing activities, specification of the international relevance of the applicant's research profile and recommendations by two professional guarantors should be sent within 30 days from the publication of this announcement on the websites of the Masaryk University to HR department of the Faculty of Medicine, through e-Application (see below). More information on email: email@example.com.