Assistant Professor in Comparative Politics
The Department of Political Science at NCCU, Taipei, Taiwan, invites applications for one open rank position in “Comparative Politics” , starting from August 1, 2019.
The applicants must have a doctoral degree, or be able to receive a Ph.D. degree by April 30, 2019. Applicants with teaching and research experience will receive more favorable consideration. Academic publications other than the dissertation are required. And the applicants are expected to publish and teach in English.
Documents for applications
Applicants should submit the following materials, which must be postmarked by February 28,2019.
- Curriculum Vitae (including autobiography, a list of publications, outlines of the courses taught or to be offered in the future)
- A photocopy of doctoral degree certificate. For applicants who have not yet passed the oral examination, a letter proving completion of courses and certifying imminent holding of oral examination by April 30, 2019 is required.
- Transcripts from graduate schools.
- The doctoral dissertation (or draft) and other publications (up to 5 items).
- Two letters of recommendation (written in English or Chinese) from academic scholars.
Contact Person: Ms. Yung-weng Chang
Department of Political Science, National Chengchi University.
Address: No.64. Sec.2, Zhinan Rd. Wenshan District, Taipei City, 11605, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Email Address: email@example.com