- Support early intervention to young autistic children
- Full time fixed term role until 30/6/20
- $ 94,222-$ 108,005 + up to 17% superannuation
About the role
Oversee the delivery of best practice, evidence based early intervention to young autistic children (between 1-5 years), through managing the day-to-day operations and clinical program of children who attend the ASELCC or programs delivered by the ASELCC. In addition, the Clinical Manager is responsible for contributing to the strategic direction of the centre through collaborating with the research team and supporting transition to the NDIS and fee-for-service model.
Skills & Experience
- High level of clinical experience in specialist field, including high level of clinical experience of ASD and high level of clinical experience in conducting behavioural and cognitive assessments with young children
- An education or Allied Health degree with extensive knowledge of child development
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills, including allocation of responsibilities, review of performance, training and development of staff and oversight of program procedures, priorities and quality control systems
- Strong understanding and experience of NDIS
- Experience developing innovative solutions and contributing to strategic planning
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to negotiate, motivate and build relationships
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday the 27th of January 2019
Please attach a covering letter outlining your suitability and a resume
Position Enquiries: Kristy Cape, Manager, Family & Childrens Services 03 9479 2122
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Caitlin Hosking on 9479 1324 or email@example.com
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs