Digital Marketing Strategist
As a digital marketing strategist and analyst, you’ll manage the development, delivery and execution of customized digital marketing efforts for Duke Health. The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for marketing campaign strategy development including customer segmentation and targeting, campaign analytics and optimization, digital and social media strategy and analytics. You will work with cross-functional teams to develop and project manage integrated consumer marketing campaigns, digital projects and solutions in support of key business objectives for Duke Health.
- Direct activities for advertising accounts on a daily basis.
- Manage campaign performance reports and share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution.
- Conduct testing.
- Plan budgets and flighting.
- Analyze existing marketing data and industry best practice to come up with recommendations that inform marketing strategy
- Analyze and compile reports from marketing research, the Duke Health Marketing customer relationship marketing database, website and digital analytics, national and other data sources
- Discover, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to perform strategic analysis and research
- Work with analytics team on improvements to reporting and data capabilities that will enhance corporate visibility into program performance
- Support Marketing and Communications leadership in developing annual strategic marketing plan
- Lead work teams to complete complex projects that are led by Marketing and include stakeholders across the organization
- Maintain knowledge on current and emerging industry trends. Assess the impact and collaborate with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions
- Demonstrated analytical capability with a focus on converting analysis into strategy
- Hands on experience with lead generation, digital marketing, conversion metrics, and customer acquisition strategies
- Effective organizational and project management skills including demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines consistently
- A Bachelors degree in marketing, business, statistics, information technology or other quantitative field
- Ability to use software programs designed to extract, manipulate, compile and organize data
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, in digital advertising
Duke Entity HEALTH SYSTEM
Job Family Level G2
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Bachelors degree in a business, healthcare, or quantitative field required. Masters degree preferred.
Work requires three years related experience. A Masters degree can substitute for two years of experience.
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications