Client Relationship Officer
Client Relationship Officer
Salary: Competitive, dependant on skills and experience
The Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) has circa 396,000 members, and over £60 billion in assets, we’re one of the largest private pension schemes in the UK and in the top 50 worldwide. Established in 1974, we’re entrusted by over 350 higher education sector employers to manage and administer the pension scheme and its investments through our two companies, Universities Superannuation Scheme Limited and USS Investment Management Limited.
We are actively recruiting for a Client Relationship Officer to join our growing Liverpool office. The successful candidate will support the Client Relationship Manager in delivering a structured programme of engagement with our 350 participating employers in the higher education (HE) sector, developing a strategic dialogue with a range of key contacts including finance directors, HR directors and pension managers, and deepening our understanding of the needs of a wider and more diverse range of employers across the HE sector.
- Work with a range of key stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities for growth most relevant to the participating employers to ensure that USS meets its mission statement “the pensions service of choice” for the higher education sector.
- Actively use feedback from surveys, employer contacts or other feedback channels to drive service, product and communication related improvements.
- Champion the concerns and needs of participating employers by being “the voice” of the sector across the business, generating recommendations for business improvements, driving internal change on behalf of the employers, and ensuring senior stakeholders at USS are effectively briefed on developments within the sector.
- Positively promote USS services, products and performance to employers.
- Drive resolution of any employer related issues via the Client Feedback Log. Ensure that periodic MI reporting is produced from the Client Feedback Log that will support both internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain deep enduring relationships with key employer contacts which promote and support collaboration.
- Spend a significant amount of time in the “field”, deepening USS’ relationship with key contacts at our participating employers, and regularly attending knowledge sharing and networking opportunities in the HE sector.
- Ensure that periodic Client Dashboards are produced to support delivery of key messaging and MI reporting to employers.
- Experienced in pensions’ administration/management.
- Experience of client relationship development and working with CRM tools.
- Must be a confident communicator,
- Deep understanding of members, employers and stakeholders needs.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Strong presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about our opportunity or for an information conversation, then please call the Resourcing team on 0845 519 5914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org