Clinical Academic, Echocardiography
- Continuing, Part Time (0.6FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Science
- CQUniversity Brisbane or Sydney
- Total Salary $57,982 to $68,857 pa (plus 20% market loading, 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join one of Australia’s fastest growing universities and be a part of a dynamic team of educators delivering the first-of-its-kind, four year Echocardiography / Cardiac Physiology course in Australia. Enjoy working within a supportive environment, learn innovative teaching practices and be a part of a university that is dedicated to making higher education more accessible and relevant to all people.
CQUniversity is currently seeking qualified echocardiographers to help develop and deliver its young and growing Echocardiography / Cardiac Physiology undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
This is your opportunity to give back to the profession and why not do so at one of CQUniversity’s metropolitan campuses? Join the hustle and bustle of either Brisbane or Sydney – whatever city suits your lifestyle better! Both campuses are right in the centre of the city’s business district – what better place to kick-start a new direction in your career.
We guarantee you a truly rewarding experience every single day in this role as you help craft and develop our future industry professionals by sharing your personal knowledge and experiences. You will enjoy generous remuneration and flexibility, all while receiving extensive training and guidance to help you transition from industry to the world of academia.
Your new role:
- Liaise with industry, professional associations and the CQUniversity Work Integrated Learning team to facilitate links with clinical partners to secure placements and provide educational opportunities for clinical supervisors.
- Ensure students have relevant clinical learning experiences by closely monitoring student placements and effectively liaising with Work Integrated Learning Officers.
What you will bring to the position:
- You will be a resilient, self-motivated professional who is people-focused, enthusiastic about learning and teaching and a highly effective and engaging communicator.
You will have:
- A relevant postgraduate qualification in Echocardiography with clinical experience as an Echocardiographer.
- Experience with cardiac physiology, cardiac cath lab and / or cardiac rhythm management would also be advantageous.
- High level negotiation skills and level of credibility in order to negotiate and establish partnerships with industry.
- Demonstrated record of contribution to the profession through industry, community and/or teaching involvement.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 10 February 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32901
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time w ork rights."
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.