The Artist Services Coordinator will act as a liaison between the
Director of Programming, the Production Co-Director, and various festival travel, transportation, and lodging vendors. This position is best suited for someone with event planning, data management, and travel & hospitality
- Collect, book, and coordinate festival travel, transportation, and hotel arrangements for approximately 200 filmmakers and VIP guests.
- Manage travel and lodging expenses while staying within designated budgetary guidelines (includes: cancelling unused hotel rooms prior to festival, collecting all travel/transportation invoices and receipts from filmmakers and invited guests, and getting pre-approval for travel expenses outside of the normal budget guidelines).
- Prepare and email travel, transportation, and hotel itineraries to filmmakers and VIP guests.
- Update and maintain travel and hotel details in designated Excel spreadsheets.
- Monitor, confirm and submit all hotel room lists by proposed deadlines.
- Communicate all changes, updates, and special requests to transportation and lodging vendors.
- Provide detailed travel, transportation, and hotel information as well as any last minute changes to the Artist Services Assistant.