Tutor in Accounting
Opportunities to teach the very best Accounting students in Australia
Casual Tutor positions at UNSW – School of Accounting
The School of Accounting at the UNSW Business School is seeking a number of suitable candidates for casual tutoring in our undergraduate courses in 2019.
To be successful for these roles, you should possess the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Accounting or a dual degree with specialisation in Accounting
- CPA or CA qualified (or equivalent)
- Work experience in accounting / finance capacity
- Some teaching experience in Management Accounting, Financial Accounting or Auditing, will be preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good organisation skills
If you would like to express an interest in the role, please forward a covering letter addressing the above criteria and your CV to ‘email@example.com’.
We will be in contact with you for an interview if you are considered suitable for the position. For further information, please contact Nora Yim, School Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org