Research Data Analyst
- At least one year previous experience in computer vision research
- Experience in Linux/unix facility along with python, perl, java, and swift
- Strong analytical skills and excellent judgment
- Ability to handle a wide range of assignments and meet deadlines with minimal day-to-day instruction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Biomedical Research
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and relevant experience. Experience in a quantitative discipline such as economics, finance, statistics or engineering.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Substantial experience with MS Office and analytical programs.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Sitting in place at computer for long periods of time with extensive keyboarding/dexterity.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely writing by hand.
- Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Some work may be performed in a laboratory or field setting.
Additional WORKING CONDITIONS:
May require working in close proximity to blood borne pathogens.
May require work in an environment where animals are used for teaching and research.
Position may at times require the employee to work with or be in areas where hazardous materials and/or infecti