ICAS Course Coordinator
Location: London Liverpool Street
Closing date: 14/12/2018
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Commercial - Client Services
The purpose of this role is to support the Service Delivery Manager in ensuring that the ICAS courses are delivered successfully. The ICAS courses are run with the assistance of regional centre contacts. This role also works alongside the Account Director, the Head of ICAS Programmes, the ICAS Programme Manager and the Institute.
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Managing the day to day running of ICAS courses in London with the assistance of the ICAS team.
- Point of contact for all national courses and students for ICAS courses across the country.
- Training new members of staff to the highest possible standard.
- Liaising with key clients and the Institute for Reporting, Absenteeism, Materials and Enrolments etc.
- Assisting in the scheduling of ICAS courses ensuring tutors and rooms are timetabled.
- Assisting in the preparation of invoicing.
- Collating regional mock exam results and exceptional feedback information for key clients.
- Producing an analysis of the real exam results upon release.
- Attending joint venture meetings / client meetings as and when required.
- Following up on operational issues.
- Liaison with venue facilities teams.
- Providing regular support / back up to colleagues as directed by the Team Manager.
- Effectively undertake any other duties as required by the Management Team.
General Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To build, manage and maintain strong inter-departmental relationships and communication within the organization and work in partnership with other team members to deliver a high standard of service which promotes positive and continuing client relationships.
- To oversee the management of external partners/third party service provision, monitor and evaluate performance and take corrective action as required that will ensure the provision of high quality and best value services for BPP.
- To identify and implement opportunity for continuous improvement in current processes including system change.
- To maintain the highest standards of work and professionalism at all times expecting and encouraging the same from others, particularly with regards to accuracy and presentation in both written and verbal communication
- To implement and track an appropriate and agreed control framework
- Client feedback and surveys
- Quality of all client related documentation
- Operating within pre-agreed Service Levels
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- ICAS Course Coordinator will have previous experience of corporate client account management experience.
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students, clients, tutors and faculty staff in and outside of London.
- Ability to effectively manage clients and managing the relationship, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed.
- Excellent organisational, time management and data entry skills.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to communicate student performance by producing all necessary reports in an effective and timely manner to clients.
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS windows operating system, including excel and word.
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people.
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive
- Knowledge of BPP product range (desired)
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a credit check and DBS check.