Role/Level/Range: ATO 40/E/02/OF
Starting Hourly Pay Rate Range: [[$19.62 – $27.00]]
Employee group: Full Time
Schedule: [[Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm / 37.5 hrs per wk]]
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 05-MD:School of Public Health
Department name: 10001147-Institute for International Prgms IIP
Personnel area: School of Public Health
The Institute for International Programs (IIP) at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (JHSPH) is seeking a videographer to film and edit content for a course produced by the Real Accountability: Data Analysis for Results (RADAR) project.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Video pre-production:
- Pitch video production ideas, create filming strategy/storyboards, and draft scripts (if needed) for each course module
- Develop and manage production schedule
- Video production:
- Film and record faculty members presenting curriculum
- Video post-production:
- Edit video using Adobe Premiere, Final Cub, Avid, or etc.
- Prepare and export videos for distribution to Coursera
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- (4) Four years related experience required.
- Additional experience may substitute for some education, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
Bachelor’s degree in Film or related discipline preferred.
- Experience with all aspects of video production including storytelling, filming, and editing video.
- Experience developing videos for low and middle-income country contexts and/or instructional design preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
If you are interested in applying for employment with The Johns Hopkins University and require special assistance or accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact the HR Business Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. For TTY users, call via Maryland Relay or dial 711.
The following additional provisions may apply depending on which campus you will work. Your recruiter will advise accordingly.
During the Influenza ("the flu") season, as a condition of employment, The Johns Hopkins Institutions require all employees who provide ongoing services to patients or work in patient care or clinical care areas to have an annual influenza vaccination or possess an approved medical or religious exception. Failure to meet this requirement may result in termination of employment.
The pre-employment physical for positions in clinical areas, laboratories, working with research subjects, or involving community contact requires documentation of immune status against Rubella (German measles), Rubeola (Measles), Mumps, Varicella (chickenpox), Hepatitis B and documentation of having received the Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination. This may include documentation of having two (2) MMR vaccines; two (2) Varicella vaccines; or antibody status to these diseases from laboratory testing. Blood tests for immunities to these diseases are ordinarily included in the pre-employment physical exam except for those employees who provide results of blood tests or immunization documentation from their own health care providers. Any vaccinations required for these diseases will be given at no cost in our Occupational Health office.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Postings are updated daily and remain online until filled.
EEO is the Law
Important legal information