Associate Professor in Architecture Design
Associate Professor – Faculty of Innovation and Design
Ref. No: #19201-FIAD01
The City University of Macau is now inviting applications for the following position:
- Associate Professor
- Architecture Design; and
- Urban Planning and Urban Design
City University of Macau is a private but not-for-profit institution. As a comprehensive university in Macau, the University offers an array of Bachelor’s,programs as well as professional courses. It is dedicated to academic excellence and strives to provide students with a rich learning experience that will open their door to the international scene through its continuous expansion of global partnerships. The University upholds its mission to nurture outstanding talents and deliver applicable programs that will serve the evolving needs of Macau and the wider region.
- Candidates are expected to make a significant contribution to the Faculty in terms of programme advancement, quality assurance and the supervision of students;
- Candidates are expected to contribute to the Faculty's research activities.
- Doctoral Degree holders in architectural design, urban planning, urban design and related disciplines from an accredited institution are encouraged to apply;
- Proven record of research, with high quality publications and research grants in the related field;
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin with the ability to communicate and present clearly and succinctly;
- Having rich relevant professional practice experiences, including architectural design, landscape design and spatial design are preferred;
- Having studying abroad experience is preferred
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The compensation/benefits are competitive. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is 12% but is effectively around 5% - 7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Applicants should visit http://www.cityu.edu.mo/en/category/job-vacancy/teaching-en/ for more details, and may apply ONLINE or send the application either by mail to the Human Resources Office, 2/F Administrative Building, Avenida Padre Tomas Pereira Taipa, Macau or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 18, 2019.
Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if they were not invited for an interview within 3 months of submission. The successful candidate is expected to assume the position in Aug 2019.
**Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.**