Business Administration Trainee
- Fixed Term, Full Time (until 31/12/2019)
- Student Residences Directorate
- CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea (Canefield College)
- Traineeship Rates Apply
Did you recently graduate from Year 12 and have a keen interest in business? Kick start your career by applying for this unique opportunity!
Your New Division:
CQUniversity Student Residences offers students a safe, secure and harmonious community lifestyle at both our Mackay Ooralea Campus (Canefield College) and Rockhampton North Campus (Capricornia College). This unique directorate forms part of CQUniversity’s core business of student engagement and inclusion whilst focusing on providing the very best ‘living on campus’ experience possible.
Your New Role:
Within this role, you will be trained to perform a wide variety of base level administration activities to effectively support the needs of the Student Residences (Canefield College). You will have an exciting and unique opportunity to gain knowledge and skills to commence your career in business.
You Will Be:
- Using your effective communication skills to respond professionally and politely to customers from all backgrounds.
- Using your initiative to complete tasks, learn new skills, and help visitors and students.
- Working cooperatively and collaboratively in a team to achieve shared goals.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and competency in the use of computers including email, word processing, spreadsheeting software.
- Completion of Year 12 with equivalent relevant work experience.
- To be eligible for this position, you must not have completed a Certificate III in any field unless you have completed the Certificate III qualifications whilst at school.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32834
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 19th December 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply