6 days left
- Part Time
- Continuing, Part Time (0.5FTE)
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Total Remuneration $32,187 to $35,864 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $27,279 to $30,395 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. Our locations across Australia provide us with unrivalled access; we have one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities. If you are looking for an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your career, we encourage you to apply!
Your New Role:
In this role, you will provide quality administration support and student liaison to the School of Engineering & Technology, whilst undertaking a range of duties as specified by the School Administration Team Leader to ensure a higher level of service is provided to staff and students. The successful applicant will have proven planning and organisational skills with an ability to work with minimal supervision, resolve problems and maintain attention to detail.
You Will Be:
- Demonstrating efficient customer service skills, including responding to routine enquiries, communicating professionally with clients of all backgrounds and dealing with difficult clients.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Intermediate skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer and proficiency in the use of such software.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the higher education courses within the School.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32828
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Friday, 21 December 2019
Please note that applications will be reviewed by the panel in early January upon the University reopening after the Christmas closure period.
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply