Associate Director of Social Innovation
- Fixed Term, Full Time (3 years)
- Engagement and Campuses Division
- CQUniversity Adelaide, Brisbane, Bundaberg, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Noosa, Perth, Sydney, Townsville, Rockhampton.
- Attractive Senior Management Contract
Please be advised the University will be on closure from the 23 December 2018 reopening on the 2 January 2019 please refer any queries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at CQUniversity, Social Innovation and a focus on positive social impact in curriculum is a key focus of our current and future strategic vision and aligns closely with our core values. CQUniversity strives to empower its staff and students to make a difference, create an impact and influence the world in which we live, for the benefit of society.
We are proud to be recognised as Australia’s first (and only) Changemaker Campus by Ashoka U, an exclusive global social innovation network of universities.
We are looking for someone to bring an experienced, creative and passionate approach to developing CQUniversity’s capacity in Social Innovation/Changemaking education. As a committed team player, you will relish the opportunity to work and grow within a University that is values-driven and invests in its staff.
Your New Role:
You will lead the development of curriculum across undergraduate and post graduate programs focussed on embedding social innovation content in existing and new degree programs. Inherent in this is a focus on developing the capacity of other academic staff to align systems-thinking, human-centred design and other core frameworks within discipline-specific content.
You will also take a key role in maximising our participation as Australia’s only Ashoka u Changemaker Campus, and drive an engaging agenda within the University and across its various regions.
You Will Be:
- Leading the development of a range of curricular and extra-curricular projects to integrate social innovation education across the University.
- A high involvement-leader who influences others by creating a participative and empowered environment.
You Will Have:
- Post graduate qualifications (Masters degree as a minimum) and extensive relevant experience in developing tertiary-level curriculum, or equivalent combination of research experience and management in an academic environment relating to social enterprise or social innovation. (mandatory)
- A sound knowledge of social innovation and experience in integrating social innovation with higher education degrees. (mandatory)
- Proven expertise in the management of significant human and material resources. (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32804
- Applications Open: Thursday 6th December 2018
- Applications Close 11:59pm, Sunday 13th January 2019
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.