Lecturer in Digital Business/Information Systems
RMIT Vietnam, an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and professional training for students, clients and the community, and assist in the development of human resources capability in Vietnam and the region by hosting students from Australia and many other countries.
School of Business and Management
RMIT Vietnam’s School of Business and Management has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace. Our business programs offer fresh perspectives on business problems and we inspire our students to think, challenge and create.
We deliver work ready graduates. In today’s competitive environment, professionals need the skills to adapt to an ever changing business world. With RMIT Vietnam's close partnerships with industry, our students are engaged with some of industry’s top business people, receiving knowledge and skills aligned directly with their specific career paths. At RMIT Vietnam, we give our students the skills to address real-world business issues.
- Teaching at undergraduate, honours and postgraduate level.
- Professional activities, scholarship and/or conduct high quality research activities appropriate to the profession or discipline.
- Achieve requirements of the Academic Expectations and Development Framework of RMIT Vietnam.
Key selection criteria
- A relevant PhD or equivalent Doctoral qualification
- A recognised research profile with current publications
- Experience in preparing and delivering programs at undergraduate and post-graduate levels, including online delivery.
- Experience in producing high quality curriculum or program materials
- Strong team player